TWAB: Short Term Memory Edition (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, May 08, 2020, 12:16 (1441 days ago) @ Claude Errera

And the (new, not reskinned) armor they're tying to each season is NOT going to be season-pass or Eververse armor. It's going to be earnable.

In terms of this, I was referring to the open world/end game armor that changes each season; the stuff we get millions of. Tangled Web, Substitutional Alloy, Philomath, Prodigal, etc. As for the other seasonal gear(Seventh Serpah, etc.) I thought that was available through the corresponding activities, like the Tower/Bunker.

These are substantial changes. They might not matter to you, but they matter to a lot of people. Feel free to disapprove, but if you're going to mock, at least know what you're mocking.

Honestly it does matter, but it's hard to remain patient when everything they say sounds exactly the same, even though they're promising something different.
"High power activities will now reward items and power"?
What the hell kind of mollification is that?

I'd hold so much more respect if they'd just cut the crap and speak to us like people instead of press conferences.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread