*SP* !SALE! !SALE! !SALE! (Heavy *Img* & *Vid* Use) (DBO)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, June 14, 2020, 16:30 (1412 days ago)

(Yes, I had too much fun making this and I'm not sorry.)
[image][image][image][image][image]

HEY THERE! I'M CRAZY INSANEdrive! I CAPTURE STUFF NO ONE CARES ABOUT, THAN PASS ON THE SAVINGS TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! AND DUE TO A MISCALCULATION IN INVENTORY ACCUMULATION I HAVE TO
!SELL! !SELL! !SELL!

WE'VE GOT ALL SORTS OF CONTENT! PVP, PVE, STORY, WEIRD SHIT, LAST SEASON, THIS SEASON, STUFF THAT ISN'T OURS THAT WE'LL GLADLY SELL YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

[image][image][image][image][image]

OH! HELLO FRIEND! I SEE YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A "BRAND" "NEW" HARDLY SEEN VIDEO! WELL SLONG-DONG-MC-DING-DANG, LET'S SHOW YOU WHAT I GOT! Ah!? What's that? Ah, no... the saw dust smell is normal, not many people know that friend, ah... here we go...

*SLAP*... as you can see here we have some last season PvP.

[image]

Let's Watch!

WHAT!? The saw dust smell is gettn' to ya!? No! It's not mixed with turpentine, that's just elbow grease from all the hard work in bring'n'you all this quality! What's that?! OK! Ok! You got me friend. I can see now you're one of em "connoisseurs".

<_<

>_>

*come closer there friend* asit just so happens, we do have a few limited time offers today only. Cream of the crop. We were supposed to hold these beauties to a rich fellow, but 'ey ain't replyin' to our calls or emails, so for you friend, I get you the good stuff. Come on over to this other room here.

[image]

Ah-HA! FOUND IT! It's kind of on the older side now, but this is some of 'em PvP in Trials of the...eh... what was it again? Old Guy? Orangutan? Virus? Virus! That's what it is, eh, I think... because of all these "SICK PLAYS"!

Lets Watch!

WHATS THAT?! Still Not Satisfied!?!? I thought for sure that last one would get ya, ITS PURELY EDJUMCATIONAL! But fine... I knew when I saw you it would be a hard time bargaining with wits like that! You hold on for one sweet dixie, I got to check with my manager to see how much of a savings I'm permitted. Here you hold on to these gambit clips, and I'll be back in a jiffy.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread