Now watch us fail! Yay! (Destiny)

by squidnh3, Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 11:55 (1409 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

As cheapLEY mentioned, we lost 5 in a row.

Turns out it was only 4 in a row, 3 of which included the player "THE BONANA KING", how is apparently a master of Final Showdowns.

Why I was the one coming up with the plan is a good question, but this absolutely should have worked. What seems to have went wrong on repeat viewing is that just as I was about to block the Nova Bomb with my Twirly Staff, Korny put up the Bubble, which took the blow instead, popped and killed us both. Then you and The Artist Formerly Known as Cheapley got a great tether, killed those guys, but ran into the spot without seeing there was a blight there, due to the tremendous amount of explosions occurring.

Here, I successfully block a Code of the Missile, kill him and maybe the other guy, and then run towards the guys grabbing heavy, and get killed. Korny gets the Bubble up, which makes me think "alright no problem", but then it turns out that guy had 1000 Voices which appears to simply kill everyone in the vicinity with a single shot, including Korny inside his Bubble. Not convinced on that one.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread