Now watch us fail! Yay! (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 13:38 (1409 days ago) @ squidnh3

As cheapLEY mentioned, we lost 5 in a row.

Turns out it was only 4 in a row, 3 of which included the player "THE BONANA KING", how is apparently a master of Final Showdowns.

Why I was the one coming up with the plan is a good question...

It was your party, and we're all grouped up to help ya get the triumph thingamajig, thus... da plan. In retrospect though, I think we got TOO hung up on capturing the point. After all, if we just went ham on the other team as we did in the first two rounds, the sequence of losses may have been shortened.

Here, I successfully block a Code of the Missile, kill him and maybe the other guy, and then run towards the guys grabbing heavy, and get killed. Korny gets the Bubble up, which makes me think "alright no problem", but then it turns out that guy had 1000 Voices which appears to simply kill everyone in the vicinity with a single shot, including Korny inside his Bubble. Not convinced on that one.

Yeah, while the first one is a comedy of errors, the 2nd one... WOW that splash damage on 1000 Voices is larger than expected. Than again, how would I know right? ;_;

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread