After Almost Two Years... (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, August 11, 2020, 22:05 (1351 days ago)

This is who I am. This...is where I belong.

After scouring the entire solar system, rerunning story missions, practically living in the Dreaming City dragging around a collectible-only bow, begging everywhere for help for months only to accomplish Mote Thief myself, and doing Blind Well for forty-one weeks just to visit an empty room....Chronicler is finally mine.

Ironically enough, fighting for so long inadvertently earned me the Cursebreaker, Dredgen and Wayfarer titles as well. While I have unlocked those out of convenience (and DCV FOMO), Chronicler will stay with me forever.

I might possibly be one of the last people on earth to earn this title...but I'll be damned if I'm not the most proud. I may not have the pin, but my heart beats with fire from the knowledge I've learned throughout this universe. While I have read some books before, I want to read them again. And so, I'll be lying on my side in my bed, AC off...and marathon these pages like a Grimoire book.

As for Destiny itself, a Braytech Osprey and a Futurescape Override Frequency is the only thing keeping me from shelving this game into a once-a-week affair. And I can't wait to fill up that checkbox. ;-)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread