I love these changes (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Friday, October 09, 2020, 10:10 (1292 days ago) @ kidtsunami

It was a drag feeling like I was short-changing myself if I didn't get both these mods and armor that would last that could have them.

This will clean up my vault a bit and also just save me some time pre-Beyond Light.

Also it feels like my builds can be a little more flexible without having to focus on elemental affinity too much.

I've enjoyed putting builds together while still finding it a little cumbersome, I'm hoping this overall improves the experience without removing the ability for us to tailor our builds to do fun wild things.

Personally, I'm super-unhappy with the idea that this season, I began to seriously focus on upgrading 9 sets of armor for each character (3 each of Season 4/5 armor, 3 each of Season 8 armor, and 3 each of Season 11 armor) - a significant chunk of this work (most of it, probably) is wasted. A heads-up before now would have been greatly appreciated.

Yes, my vault will breathe a sigh of relief. I can't help but wonder, though, how far I could have gotten on other goals that I chose not to pursue because I spent so much time doing this.

I'm also really worried that I'll do a bad job of analyzing what they said about upcoming armor, and the cleanup I do will do more harm than good. :(

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread