Box Acronym - Destiny 2: Beyond Light Collector's Edition (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Thursday, October 29, 2020, 13:14 (1430 days ago)

Destiny 2: Beyond Light has a limited Collector's Edition (Physical) released through the Bungie Store. The left side panel of the outer slipcase packaging (when facing the front of the box) near the bottom features an Acronym:

WRMBF

Let's add the acronym to the greater collection

Destiny Timeline:

Acronym         Game                            Solution
YWNBTGASTTOOOC  Destiny                         (?)
TITBOCIEBAPO    Destiny: The Taken King
TGDOWGNOF       Destiny: The Collection (Disc)
ICDSIFD         Destiny 2
WDIL            Destiny 2: Shadowkeep  

WRMBF           Destiny 2: Beyond Light

SYMSNNO         Destiny Companion Application   unconfirmed? Satisfying Your Mom Since Nineteen-Ninety-One  

Any guesses out there?

As always, please let me know if anything is missing from the list.

Worth noting, this game expansion was delayed but the Collector’s Editions were prepared and went out a few weeks earlier than the revised street date, inside the shipment was included a separate time dated digital download code for the game contents to be redeemed on the appropriate marketplace.
Also note, this acronym is located in a slightly different place on the box/case than typically expected in the recent past. It is not on the backside of the box/slip, nor adjacent to the UPC, Copyright information/fineprint/detail/legal information.

To whoever updates that list

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, October 29, 2020, 16:03 (1429 days ago) @ Pyromancy

JNAMSFTFY Halo 2

Joe needs a new monitor so fuck the fiscal year.

Box Acronym - Destiny 2: Beyond Light Collector's Edition

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, October 29, 2020, 19:57 (1429 days ago) @ Pyromancy

WDIL

Who Do I Love / Why Did I Lie

WRMBF

Who Remembers Marathon Bungie Fans?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread