Deep Rock Galactic is on GamePass (Off-Topic)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, November 06, 2020, 10:00 (1259 days ago) @ Korny

I'm basically not buying games unless it's something I really want. So that fact that this is on GamePass now is a huge bonus. I'll definitely pick it up and try it out. Social game on the other hand is a bit harder... but I'll see what I can do.

It's as "social" as a game like Left 4 Dead, or Helldivers, and for a number of the same reasons (almost all good!).

There are a bunch of different RPG elements, but none of them essential. The gear your start out with will get the job done across the board, so you won't feel like you need to grind in order to have a good time. Perks and alternate weapons in this game are just gravy to get you to chase a carrot that can complement/shake up your playstyle, but I run a Driller with pretty much the default starting loadout, and even though I play the game once or twice a month (if that), I always have a great time.

Yeah, I'm not at all worried about enjoying social play, it's more of finding the time for social play.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread