New lighting, etc. (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, November 12, 2020, 06:16 (1416 days ago) @ Kermit

Europa looks fantastic. Not sure I like the old locations. Sunlit scenes look washed out. I've played with the brightness settings. I try to set it as suggested and not veer too far from that. Nessus was particularly bad. The color isn't as is vibrant, and I noticed some blockiness in the shadows around rocks near Artifact's Edge, similar to the issue there used to be in the dark hallway leading to Failsafe. Hoping this resolves itself with the next-gen refresh.

Draw distances seem better unless I'm imagining things. I feel like I'm seeing some things in the skybox and at a distance that I haven't really noticed before.

Lastly, my femme fatale hunter seems slightly less hot, and slightly pissed off. All of this is totally subjective. :)

Kerm

P.S. i've got an LG B6.

Terminus East lost sector in EDZ looks like its filled with smoke. Horrible. So far, I've only been on Europa, EDZ and Cosmodrome, but I think everything looks amazing.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread