Look at this Warlock melee modifier. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, November 13, 2020, 10:32 (1414 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I think it’s the latter.

I won’t go so far as too say they don’t care about Crucible entirely, but it’s undeniably a secondary consideration at best. I think they tend to just embrace the the chaos. I was sort of hoping Stasis would be the literal balance to some of the OP class abilities, but it’s clearly gone too far in that regard.

As sloppy as it can be, and as infuriating as it can be to be frozen, I also still had a ton of fun in Cricible. I think the delighted joy my troll heart feels every time I get a double or triple freeze with the Warlock melee outweighs the frustration of getting frozen myself. I’m not even remotely sure it’s sustainable for a healthy Crucible, but I’m embracing the chaos for now.

I will say it’s also not quite as bad in Survival. Or, at the very least, it doesn’t blindside you out of nowhere every 40 seconds.

All I have to add is, and I've not experienced this yet, only just seen... getting frozen in Super is bullshit. It's no longer a Super than. I will admit a touch of glee in seeing a "Code Of The Missile" drop to the ground with a disarmed thud, but it's still bullshit. Of all the... *ahem*... hearty criticism there is for Stasis, this capability to me is principle. As of now, why run anything else? Everything else is forfeit. My basic ability can out do your Super. WTF?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread