Something that's been interesting... (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, December 30, 2020, 14:39 (1206 days ago) @ squidnh3

I didn't understand what you meant here, I decided to gloss over it until yesterday when I unlocked this perk on the Season Pass.

Do you mean Raid Banners? They aren't a "perk" on the Season Pass, you can buy however many you can afford from Hawthorne (or Petra) at any time.

Yeah, I was a little confused by this.

I suppose knowing what a raid banner is might be considered knowledge that should be passed on to new players... but as Squid points out here, you should run into them organically in the normal course of events (whether you buy them or not, they're on Hawthorne's main vendor screen, and if you're not exploring the vendors that are available in the tower, well... I'm not sure where the 'here are the basics of Destiny' should start).

As a general point, however, if I post something here that seems to imply knowledge that isn't common (or is in any way unclear), please... ask. I'm happy to clarify. Raid banners have been a thing since Last Wish launched, a bit over 2 years ago, and it never would have occurred to me to be clearer without a question.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread