You're playing a different game than I am. (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, May 18, 2021, 07:25 (1045 days ago) @ Claude Errera

It's astounding how much damage your withering blade does. Mine tickles my opponents.

And the number of times you shattered people when missing the actual shatter dive... ugh. If I am 6 inches off the landing spot, pretty much nothing happens. I watched you freeze a bunch of guys on a platform, then shatterdive to the ground BELOW the platform (several feet away, horizontally, and 6 feet down, with a wall between you and them) and they STILL all died.

I'm not sure what makes me more angry: seeing all of these stasis kills in the first place... or knowing that I can't repeat ANY of this!

It’s all about getting the right combo of fragments and aspects. If you don’t use the aspect (or is it a fragment? I can’t remember) that increases the damage of shattering crystals, then shatterdive isn’t nearly as effective.

One point of confusion is that some of these clips were recorded before the latest stasis balance changes, and some after. So withering blade no longer does as much damage as it did in some of those clips. Meanwhile, shatterdive is now stronger than it was thanks to the aspect that improves the stasis grenades.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread