Also... (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, May 18, 2021, 09:01 (1045 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Another thing that comes into play in several of those clips is the way Stasis abilities stack. That clip near the end where I shatterdive the group on Anomaly... they’re actually already frozen before my grenade hits. So when I shatterdive the ground next to the landing where they’re all standing, I’m not hitting them at all. I’m just hitting the edge of my own ice, which explodes. Since they’re already frozen on the other side of my ice wall, that explosion is more than enough damage to kill them (I didn’t plan any of that... it just worked out lol).

Another thing I’ll do often is stack “slow” abilities. When I’m not shatterdiving, I’ll spect out my subclass to maximize my slow abilities. I’ll equip the fragment that makes my slow abilities more powerful, I’ll use my dodge-slow ability, and I’ll combo duskfield grenades with dual withering blades to do as much damage as possible. That’s how I’m able to do things like kill the sentinel Titan early in the video. When I used my Bakaris dodge to blink past him, it also slowed him. Then I hit him with a Duskfield to further slow/weaken him, and finished with a withering blade. Any one of those abilities by themselves would barely slow him down, but when you stack them, they become way more dangerous.

.......i have no idea what you just said. My crucible experience usually just consists of getting shot from 30ft away by sliding titans with shotguns.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread