Anybody know latin?

by ncsuDuncan @, Monday, February 18, 2013, 18:36 (4077 days ago)

Watch the ViDoc. Underneath the title "Pathways out of darkness" you can quickly see some text appear to the left of "a Destiny ViDoc".

[image]

Here's my best guess after downloading the mp4:

NULLAM ENIM LEO,
EGESTAS ID, MASSA
SED ELEIFEND
NONUMMY DIAMM
ENIM LEO, EGESTAS ID, NONUM CONDIMENTUM
AT, LAOREET MATTIS, MASSA SED ENIM LEO,
ID NONUM CONDIMENTUM AT
DIAM
M ENIM LEO, EGESTAS ID, NONUM
CONDIMENTUM AT, LAOREET
MATTIS, MASSA SED
ENIM LEO, EGESTAS ID,
NONUM CONDIMENTUM AT
MASSA SED ELEIFEND NONUMMY DIAM M ENIM LEO, E

Note: Not all of the lines appear at the same time. No idea if that would help with the translation.

I don't know latin, so I'm not sure if my spelling is right, if I put an extra comma in there or missed one. Google Translate gave me a few different outputs depending on where I inserted line breaks and commas. The only translation that remotely interested me was this one:

no lion
Want to reserve
but Japan
well drilling
For a lion, ie poverty, improve the ninth
But, more comprehensive, but for the mass of a lion,
But it's the ninth
drilling
m for a lion, the need for that ninth
More at pump
comprehensive, but the mass
For a lion, the need for that
But ninth sauce
m for mass, but it's a local platform, the

Obviously it's a bad translation, but if I was a conspiracy theorist I'd grasp at straws and wonder if Destiny will be available on eight platforms, but NOT OSX/Mountain Lion. (Eight platforms could be: 360, PS3, iOS, Android, PC, 720, PS4, and uh... WiiU?). Please don't go spreading rumors around the internet based on this. I'm just highlighting the possibility that this latin blurb mentions "platforms".

Anybody know latin? I need a translation that WON'T cause DeeJ a headache tomorrow.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread