CHONKER TWAB 2 - 12th of August, 2021 - A Whole New Game... (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, August 12, 2021, 11:52 (1142 days ago)

...basically. https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/50529

With Changes outlined in this weeks TWAB, and the changes in last weeks TWAB, this game is getting a whole new set of possibilities added in play styles and I for one am ALL FOR IT!

• Controller Sensitivity and Traction - Control, control! You must learn control!
  • Super Regenerating Exotics - Caps @ 50%. Bye Bye Geomag Top off.
  • [Exotic] Retunes and Reworks - Will The Bombardiers be a new main for Squid? Will Precious Scars become Meta? Will Promethium Spur be even worth using? MAYBE!?
  • Finders, Scavengers, and Holsters – Oh My! - Will Special be... Special in PvP?
  • Warmind Cells. Interlinked. - Quote; "To be blunt: these are currently too powerful."
  • Elemental Wells - Got. A thing. Or Two.
  • New Iron Lord Weapons AND Armor.

...so on so on...

Two sandbox TWABs down, one more to go. Next week, we’ve got some fun details on weapons.

All I have to say is, get ready for Season of the Voop. No, that’s not the official name of the Season. I’m just excited that Fusion Rifles will have a Champion mod next Season. Not to mention the upcoming Fusion Rifle changes, which we’ll cover next week...

Extra Note From Reddit:

The Lucky Pants update is very very interesting. I wonder how much PVP damage it'll increase, if at all...

Damage bonus will be PvE only.

CHONKER TWAB 2 - 12th of August, 2021 - A Whole New Game...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, August 15, 2021, 10:32 (1139 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

All I have to say is, get ready for Season of the Voop. No, that’s not the official name of the Season. I’m just excited that Fusion Rifles will have a Champion mod next Season. Not to mention the upcoming Fusion Rifle changes, which we’ll cover next week...

[image]

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, August 15, 2021, 11:19 (1139 days ago) @ Cody Miller

[image]

Of all the posts I did not expect, this would be one of them. Why do you do this to your self? ... I mean... uh... BE STRONG CODY! (or something) Yeah!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, August 15, 2021, 16:48 (1139 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

[image]

Of all the posts I did not expect, this would be one of them. Why do you do this to your self? ... I mean... uh... BE STRONG CODY! (or something) Yeah!

Don't worry. Even with that, my desire is only to see what they do — not to ever actually play it.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread