What can I do in D2 for free? (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, August 26, 2021, 11:24 (966 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

Last Time I played was Forsaken.

So usually there is a "Calendar" posted to show all the events that are to occur in a given season, but seeing as this season in particular is especially long, there doesn't seem to have been any such calendar posted yet. This may change with today's TWAB.

This has been mentioned already, but due to... a number of changes and "open experiments", most of the stuff you may have had (sans exotics) will be fundamentally useless in higher content. A digital rust, if you will.

Seeing as the last time you played was Forsaken, and thus completely missed Shadowkeep, I don't know if you'll be able to go to The Moon or not. Same with Beyond Light, where we are seasonally finishing now. I don't know if you'll be able to go to Europa.

If you can go to Europa, please let us know what you think. I for one was very impressed, and it would be interesting to find your take after such a long hiatus.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread