The Uncharted movie trailer. (Off-Topic)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, October 21, 2021, 14:25 (915 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Who cast this? I just. Don't. Even.

Disclaimer: I've never played any "Uncharted" anything as it's Playstation. Someday someday. Boy do I have a LIST of need to plays for Playstation. Anyway...

Where was I? Oh right... WHO CAST THIS?!

Tom Holland is hella talented, and I'm so happy for this kids success. I think he's totally nailed Spiderman. Problem is, he's typecast himself as a Cuter Michael Cera. Most of the stuff he has done is his brand of Spiderman. Other stuff is unknown to me. I know him for spiderman, and this one clip here of "Lip-Sync" Dance that he totally nails.

That's it.

So for me to make that leap of faith that he is now the expert historian and adventurer Nathan Drake is a bit too large for me. His face is WAAYY too young for this role. Maybe this is a bit of a cop-out at this point, but young Harrison Ford looked the part. It may even be that because of Indiana Jones, my expectations at least are as they are. But... there it is.

I don't believe it. This looks like a joke to me.

Tom Holland, Prove me wrong.

Oh! Just... one more thing.

This movie has already been done. You may have already seen what I'm about to embed, but for me this FAN FILM is the BAR for what an UNCHARTED MOVIE is. And they did it in 15 on a DEFINITELY smaller budget.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread