Last minute recruitment post (Recruitment)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Saturday, October 30, 2021, 11:29 (907 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

We do have two possible (making for the needed 6). I presume the reason you haven't changed it is either because no alternative times were proposed or because your New Zealand built Time-Machine makes kerjiggering timeslots more difficult then is true for we mere "past peasants", Yes?

The former. I get that maybe my initial posted time isn’t the most perfect, but I’m not sure what to do when people just respond with “that doesn’t work for me.”

Ok, what do you want from me? Randomly shuffle the scheduled time back and forth periodically until the “tentative” flag next to your name suddenly disappears?

</gripe>

Living in New Zealand just means I can’t play with people most of “Sunday” in North America, since it’s Monday for me and I’m at work. On my weekdays I get home around 4:30 pm NZT, and feel free to covert that into your local time zone, but it’s normally too late for most folk in NA. It actually fluctuates because of how daylight savings works in the opposite direction down here.

Thus, Friday and Saturday in NA are the free-est days to play with others, since I have virtually zero commitments on weekends. Any time on these days will work.

If we have to reschedule today’s raid for the distant future, I’m cool with that. Finding a time when 6 people are all available has never not been kinda tricky with Destiny.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread