The Last Week of "Go Fast" (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, December 02, 2021, 09:05 (847 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I’m eager (is that the right word? Maybe more just interested) to see how the changes play out. I just wish it and the new dungeon weren’t happening next week. Halo is going to be my priority, and the new big Warframe drop is the week after.

And then The Witch Queen drops at the same time as Horizon Forbidden West and Elden Ring. I love Destiny, I just wish it didn’t feel like it required so much of my time to get the full potential from it. And while I hope I’m wrong, it really seems like that’s going to get worse with the ability changes.

Well that's the ever continuing live game dilemma right? There is only so much time in a day, should there even be time at all for recreation/hobbies. I suppose it's kind of like our differences in vault capacity (,and this is so my brain doing what it does) in the requirements we have. I, ever seemingly forever 500, and you with your mad brilliance of "F*ck it!" and deleting everything. Now I have all this stuff to juggle, and you can just play the game. Where on the inverse, I don't have Warframe or Horizon Forbidden West and Elden Ring (at least not right away) on my radar, so I can manage my play time of what I play far easier then you can.

In other words, I think you know the solution to your problem, but like me in certain ways, don't want to act on the obvious solution for X reasons. Ya can't play everything brother!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread