Guide to backup your 360 Halo files. (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, January 11, 2022, 16:09 (827 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

Hooked up my 360 last night. I've got a ton of stuff on my local drive. Hundreds of films and even more screenshots across the three Halo games that had theater mode. I think I've got many fo the original co-op night runs (including your winning Lone Wolf run), and assets I used to create the recaps. Many of the screenshots were for the No Regrets comic. That's one of the most fun things I've ever done. I got to be location scout, photoshop artist, writer, actor, cinematographer--it was a total blast.

Three Halo games

I understand that H4 doesn't really deserve to be called Halo, but you may want to check your files there, too. Co-op night warmups and such. MM night, all kinds of stuff we did.

I'm going to try to download a few things to the Series X, but I'm not that worried about it, as long as I can back up what's on my 360.

As long as you've got the files from your FS (on the official servers) then there's no rush. Getting those on to the new xboxes is easy.

So many great memories!

Indeed! And thanks in large part to the robust theater mode. Halo and Bungie were truly ahead of the competition.

Those games are still ahead!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread