Just some of a TL;DR - 3rd of Feb TWAB, 2022 (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Friday, February 04, 2022, 16:09 (812 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I still don't like the idea of rewarding people who prove their competency with things that make them that much better than

For me, at least, getting the FIRST headshot is much easier than getting SUBSEQUENT headshots - and that's partly because I often have time to line up that first shot. Once the shooting is going, though, recoil and such makes it harder to follow up with more precision hits - Rapid Hit solves this EXACT PROBLEM.

Heh, I guess I didn’t actually think about that aspect and what Rapid Hit actually does.

I get this. I even agree with it, in theory. I just don't like the whole 'rich getting richer' side effect.

Oh, me too. I guess I just don’t really see my idea for perk unlocks being that extreme, especially compared to Adept rewards or the old Pinnacle weapons. I’m not saying you’d have to do it in Crucible (although that would be a nice option for faster progress or something).

I’d just like to see a little more focus and consequence to gameplay in general, and seems like an easy enough way to do it, and in a way that feels like it “matters,” without feeling as railroading as bounties or even Champion loadouts.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread