Big Post is now posted. (DBO)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, February 20, 2022, 22:04 (793 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

For the last few months, ever since making my posts that called out lesser knowntools, I've since had, a few times now, you folks playing with me asking "Hey INSANEdrive, what was that site you showed off" with descriptors following.

It happened enough in fact, that it got me thinking. Always a dangerous thing. ;D

Then, recently, I've been sorting through my bookmarks trying to find something I used to help figure out what armor needs to be what light, when the obvious kind of just hit me. There is ALOT of stuff. All kinds of sites and sources of data. And, well, the idea just kinda clicked. "There should be an embed in this forum with all the data links and sites there is". And with the latest expansion coming out in mere days, what better time is there?

In fact, I'm surprised we haven't made a list like this here already.

Thus, here it is. It's not every site and link I know of (as some are outdated) but I think even if... and I mention this, if there is something I missed, or chose not to add, that this list is a fantastic baseline. I expect only in the most niche of Destiny needs (like r/DestinyFashion or r/FightingLion) will not be met. Then again, just in the last 24 hours I saw other threads with the exact same idea, so who knows. I try man.

I even added some memes, just for you.

You spoil me

To ZackDark; I mentioned memes. My meaning in that when I wrote that was the links to the Destiny Meme subreddit, as well as the Destiny 2 subreddit, which also has it's fair share of memes. But in re-reading my words, I found my self concerned that it sounded like there would be actual memes embedded with in. Per the needs of the post, I did not do that, but I can DO IT HERE! :D

[image][image][image][image][image]

With all that said...

I hope this helps those of us who frequent DBO to do the very best we can, as this clan kicks ass together across the Destiny Universe. Cheers. ^_^

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread