Another Piece Deleted From My Heart... (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, February 28, 2022, 07:26 (787 days ago) @ Morpheus

Well, of course I wouldn't do that intentionally—I would've posted it in Members Only or Off Topic, some place like that. Nope, I'm okay so far.

Ah, good point. I should probably pay more attention to the category than I do. Glad to hear it anyway.

I was at around 300 pounds when I was first admitted for the surgery. So it did help a lot! They say I need to be at around 225 or so in order to be on the list for a transplant, so I'm working on that.

Good for you! The best part is you're already most of the way there, so you know that what you're doing works.

Dude, you have no idea, and I'm not just saying that because a full expansion just dropped either. You would recognize practically none of it.

• IO's gone.
  • Titan's gone.
  • Mercury's gone.
  • The Tangled Shore(obviously) is gone.
  • Mars is gone.(Technically it is back, but not the stuff from last time.)
  • The Cosmodrome from D1 has been remixed into D2(and we're talking Vanilla Cosmodrome from like...ALPHA days.)
  • The Vault of Glass from D1 has been remixed into D2(and is more complicated than ever)
  • Nightfall has a new difficulty system, literally—there are five new difficulties. Adept, Heroic, Legendary, Master and Grandmaster—which makes original D1 Nightfall feel like literal baby formula.
  • For the first time in its eight year history, the Trials of Osiris has matchmaking.
  • Three new raids(if you include the VoG Remix)
  • And the story...???

Well good lord, I'd be here all night.

Point is, I've been playing non-stop until about 2 months ago, and I don't recognize it.

Edit: Oh, and they STILL haven't found a replacement for Cayde.

Holy crap, I feel like that's most of the game that I remember? I heard about it when Titan went away, but a lot of the others I didn't. Maybe that was one of the first so it got more coverage?

The Nightfall thing feels so weird. It used to BE a difficulty level in and of itself. Not really sure what the word means now.

TBH I didn't even know that Trials wasn't matchmade before. Never touched it.

I DID know about Vault of Glass, that almost made me want to pick up the game again. Would have been interesting to see how much old muscle memory helped vs. got me killed.

Re: Cayde, are they literally looking for another Hunter Vanguard in the story, or when we talk about replacing him do we just mean a comic relief character?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread