VAULT SPACE!!! (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, May 20, 2022, 13:50 (678 days ago) @ squidnh3

I've already started elaborately planning what will fill up those 100 spots, but now I still need to figure out how to pull the stuff off last season's track (you can only have 10 items at the postmaster to do so). Might be tough.

I hope this said in jest, as I find this to be a bad call. Keep doing whatever system you have in place to keep as many slots open as possible. We've been deal'n with 500 for over 3 years, and I think it would be best to taste the thrill of "This is awesome enough to keep", and actually being able to keep something. Because I have space.

I have space. I can put that in my Vault. ... Brains are weird. Why does it feel so good to type that?! (Rhetorical!)

For me, I know 50 of those slots are already gone. Not just because I'll finally after 3 years be able to feel the thrill of having nothing in any of my postmasters on ANY character, but because my Titan will finally be able to get some pants. Part of the ways I freed up space at one point was deleting armor from my titan, which is my least used character. But the end result is, I only have two legendary arms and pants (as I recall). Everything else is just exotics, which actually was next on the chopping block, before this announcement. Might be able to make some builds for my Titan now. What a thrill.

I sure hope it doesn't take ANOTHER 3+ years for...

...the team was able to pull some strings and get a little more space for [our] vaults as they continue to investigate future solutions.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread