Bring the Thunder: Inside Arc 3.0 Thoughts (Destiny)
So, I’d be lying if I said I really cared about which class gets which abilities. I’ll just play whichever one is the most fun.
However, I also don’t think you’re wrong. It seems like Bungie has lost the plot a bit in general around the thematic aspect of the classes. Bringing the new verbs for subclasses and letting every class touch those things necessarily muddies those waters a bit, but it would be interesting if they found a way to keep that separation. There doesn’t really seem to be much that really defines classes a whole lot. There never has been a huge differentiation, and I think that’s intentional.
I still wonder if these revamps are actually good. Some of them are certainly fun, but the old class trees with the nodes allowed them to really give some definition to those trees instead of the mix and match stuff we’re getting.
- Bring the Thunder: Inside Arc 3.0 -
- Bring the Thunder: Inside Arc 3.0 - cheapLEY, 2022-08-17, 09:39
- Exciting! - breitzen, 2022-08-17, 14:05
- Bring the Thunder: Inside Arc 3.0 Thoughts -
- Bring the Thunder: Inside Arc 3.0 Thoughts - cheapLEY, 2022-08-17, 20:58
- TWAB 18th of August, 2022 | S18 Mods - INSANEdrive, 2022-08-18, 11:15