Recipe: Powdered Halo (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, August 21, 2022, 11:17 (607 days ago) @ Morpheus

Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe! Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe! Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!

Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!

Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!

Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe! Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!

Unnecessary filler text about how this Recipe reminds me of my beloved family member or some shit, but like OMG no one cares about how you used to frolic in the fields picking fresh Captain Brand Neural Implants, I just want the Recipe!

...and that is why I can't wait to share with you today this beautiful Recipe passed down by my forerunners.

Ingredients:

1 Captain Brand Neural Implant
1 Pack of Explosives; either/or

1 UNSC Pillar of Autumn Halcyon-class light cruiser

Ingredients:

Step One: Blast the Vent Core...

[image]
(lol im so dum lol)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread