A Fairwell to Overwatch | Last Day Compilation (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, October 09, 2022, 12:10 (565 days ago)

Right, so, I did make post about this just a week ago. But, since I don't know what y'all see when you come on over to this here DBO fourm, AND! ...to run on a little more... I've been on and off editing together this sucker over this week, I'd like to give it a touch more time in the air here for anyone who cares.

And you'd better care, as it's 25 and change long. I hit all the beats I thought a farewell needed, which included two full games. Everything I did was to do my best to present a snap shot of what was. But there is more to that, as I mention in its description...

This video is two-fold in its purpose. Not only to capture the fairly little time I was able to bring together and play, but also an editing practice ground on some more intermediate tricks modern video editing software can do. So, that was fun. I do hope the little edits and self commentary I make here and there as a result aren't too much of a bother.

As this is... wow, 5 short of a half hour, I've made bookmarks. Main ones Start with !, with everything else just pointing to the edits I did, or general comments. All game play herein was done LONE WOLF & WITHOUT any communicative assistance. No microphones. No text. Purely battle awareness.

SO yeah, blah blah, lets gooooooo alllllll read-eYYY!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread