How’s life? (DBO)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, October 17, 2022, 08:49 (558 days ago) @ bryan newman

Could be better.

Really, a whole lot better, heh.

Got diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure, and I had to have a defibrillator/pacemaker installed, and then a open heart surgery to have a pump put in after the doctors said I had the heart of a 80 year old. I need to be 225 to be eligible for a heart transplant. I'm at 239 right now, but it's getting harder to lose that remaining 14. Since I'm on a heart pump and blood thinners, I'm now at high risk for low blood pressure/passing out spells, and if I hit my head hard enough, that's a wrap, so I can't work. At least, not skill-less work. And with no job, there's nothing to take my mind off how lonely I've been feeling recently, so I'm trying to introduce myself to the dating scene(jjonahjameson.gif) and taking an online course on how to use Blender, so hopefully I can have a skill in order to work from home.

And unfortunately, we lost Coug in August.

But despite all that, it's good to see familiarity in your lower caps username, and it does bring some warm memories. :-) It would be great to see Nico and Funk again, too. ☺️

Oh yeah, Wu put in emoji support. Hell doth freeze. 🤣

I dunno if you still play D1, but I do. Hop on in sometime!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread