"Let me" shoot you in the face. (For Science!) (Recruitment)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, October 28, 2022, 14:20 (538 days ago)

For... honestly it has to be a few months by now, I've been going though the extensive catalog of weaponry I have access to in my vault, working about what gets kept or sharded. And of those calculations, each time I've said... I need to do something about my sniper collection. Reason being, of all the weapons in Destiny, I'm pretty sure snipers are my least used. Snipers, depite the blatant power and usefulness they bring, seem to just not jive often enough with my style of play. I'm all about that bow action.

(One of these days Bungie is going to make a green brick Bow, and I'll be one shottin' makein' picks in PvP for days.)

So why am I posting here? Well, one adage about Snipers is all about how they feel to use for the player. The scope, the sights, the "stickiness" of the reticle... all the jazz. Problem is, I can never really GET a feel (so that I can improve my use of the sniper in D2) because of the got' darned teenagers and their mountain dew sweats. *yells at cloud*

SO! What I would like to do is go into a custom PVP lobby and shoot y'all in the face! (For Science.)

[image]
[image]
The Snipers.

So then. With that thrilling salesman pitch, any takers?! I can't say how long this would take, but I imagine it would be at least an hour. I'm going to be taking a bunch of notes and such, as, while I have quite a number of really fair rolls, I just can't keep them all. Not anymore, anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(If only we had... say... a room, of sorts, or some sort of place to extensively test BOTH PvP as well as PvE, as then I wouldn't need to ask but... OH WELL! No the thing on Mars does not count. Not even close.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread