What have I done. (Recruitment)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, October 30, 2022, 20:01 (515 days ago) @ Morpheus

Okay. I downloaded D2 last night, and I'll go through any cutscenes(ah, good times) and required stuff I need to in order to be "battle ready". I think you're on my friends list, so message me whenever you feel up to it, and if I'm awake(and home), I'll hop on.

EEEEE, Spider's okay!!

You guys already know how I feel about him, so I was grinning ear to ear the whole way through. Wanted to jump up and give the big guy a hug. Every class has been 3.0'ed and nothing is the same anymore...every time I fire a gun I get a message about something leveling up and upgrades and conversions and stuff that has me shaking my already aching head. My Warlock has a Thanos snap now, which I can't help but smirk at every time I light up a few Dregs. ngl, I heavily missed DIM moving everything in less than 18 months. God, that plus Spider's return is tempting me pretty bad... ^.^

But Insane, if you're getting this, I shouldn't have any more cutscenes or splash screens to skip, and barring any grinding, I should be able to change subclasses at will. Message me whenever you're ready and if I'm awake(or home), and I'm not busy with something, I'll get on. Thumbs up!

OH RIGHT. You jumped off of Destiny due to... what was it... you were getting obsessed or something right? Oh shoot. Well. Hmmm. Well... thanks! I mean, for going into all this effort just so I can shoot you in the head & test my kit.

Not sure how I feel about all this now, but wha-evs, we're here. Sees you when I sees you.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread