Just Perks, at a Glance! : Destiny Perks (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, December 13, 2022, 20:15 (497 days ago)

First, it was Gunsmith. Than it was Armor Picker. So, behold... naturally, the only thing left to find was the site I've come across today. (Generally I'd usually give a little more time before I'd make a post, but seeing as my time is mostly elsewhere now, plus... my "Destiny Intuition" says its good enough, thus... this post.)

It's yet another destiny site with a user interface difference that I think may be helpful. There are many sites that show off this kind of information, but the thing I like about it is both the bare bones simplicity of its UI, but also how quick at a glance you can gather certain types of information. In fact, calling it now, light.gg is bloated trash.

I know what I said.

[image]

https://destinyperks.com/

Usually, this is the part where I point out all the different things, but I think it would be more useful to just to tell y'all the -instantly- favorite function that I've not seen elsewhere. It's the "good enough" that had me make this post.

Alright, when you jump into the site, click on a perk (you could also type in a perk name, but this is quicker). Ok, now you can see all the weapons with that perk, but that's not what I want you focus on. See that text box up top? On the left side below it, it says [PERK] and whatever perk you chose. On the right, there are 4 small pictures. Click the first four of the set of images, the "grid" looking one.

BOOM.

At a glance. In text. EVERY PERK COMBO with your selected perk, as well the number of weapons with that combo. Click the number to see that list.

And that is why, with such SIMPLICITY and Quickness, I bring this site to the forums attention. As it currently is, no logins are required. In my list at some point, this will be added to section #C3 "One Thing. Done Well.".

[*]https://destinyperks.com/ [inlinecode/]NL[/inlinecode/]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread