I told you I told you... don't add the Bungie API! (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Friday, December 30, 2022, 09:39 (482 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

As mentioned, the forum was completely replaced with a version that is 8 years newer... and the only features I ensured would come back were the ones we added ourselves. (Mostly that's Beorn's FireTeamBuilder code, and a few minor things that happen behind the scenes.)

The rest of the changes are... well, default. I'll have to dig into the old code to figure out where stuff like the clickable text formatting came in, and how to reintroduce it. Same with the image features.

None of this will happen this week. (Or next, probably.) I took a day I was supposed to be spending with my family to ensure that this forum wasn't down for more than a few hours. I'm really sad that it was down at all, and I'm heartbroken that I'm going to be spending god knows how long to bring it back to parity (or as close as I can get it) to what we had yesterday... but all of that is going to have to wait.

I'm going to use the new bookmark feature, however, to tag this post, so that when I DO get back to it, I'll have a starting point. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread