You just need the right prompt (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, February 01, 2023, 17:39 (443 days ago) @ CyberKN
edited by Cody Miller, Wednesday, February 01, 2023, 17:47

INT. UNSC PELICAN DROPSHIP - DAY

Peewee Herman, dressed as the Master Chief, sits in the cockpit of a UNSC Pelican dropship. He's surrounded by a squad of marines, and they're all on their way to a dangerous mission.

PEEWEE: (to the marines) Alright, soldiers. We're going in hot, so let's show those aliens what we're made of.

MARINE 1: Sir, yes sir!

PEEWEE: (winking) And if we're lucky, maybe we'll find some extraterrestrial ice cream on the way.

The marines look at each other, unsure of how to react to Peewee's joke. But Peewee just grins and winks, ready for anything the universe might throw at him.

PEEWEE: (looking at his HUD) Hey, we're approaching the landing zone. Let's go, marines!

The dropship lands, and Peewee leads the charge onto the battlefield. He's a blur of movement, dodging enemy fire and taking down aliens left and right.

PEEWEE: (slinging his assault rifle) How do you like that, you green-skinned goons? I hope you're not allergic to lead!

The marines are in awe of Peewee's fearless, humorous approach to combat. They follow him into the heart of the battle, laughing and joking all the way.

PEEWEE: (dodging a plasma blast) Whoa, watch out! I think that thing's got a hot temper!

MARINE 2: (laughing) I think you're the one with the hot temper, sir!

PEEWEE: (grinning) You got that right, soldier! Let's show these aliens how we do things on Earth!

The battle continues, with Peewee cracking jokes and wisecracks, inspiring the marines and making them laugh even in the heat of combat. In the end, they emerge victorious, having defeated the alien forces and saved humanity once again.

PEEWEE: (looking at the marines) Well, that was fun! I think we deserve a victory dance, don't you?

The marines cheer, and Peewee leads them in a hilarious, triumphant dance. They laugh and joke, reveling in their victory and the joy of being part of the Master Chief's team.

FADE OUT

THE END

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread