Raid Group Loadouts (DBO)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, March 10, 2023, 12:21 (405 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by INSANEdrive, Friday, March 10, 2023, 12:51

This will probably be the most unprepared I've ever been to a blind raid. First of all, short of the bump I got doing the Campaign Legendary Solo, I've not been able to get on and do the ol' efforts I've been able to do in the past. Furthermore, the reworking of the Mod System has also really thrown a wrench in both creating and running the types of Builds I like to run. Before hand, even if I was close to a new raid, I had plenty of backup builds to run with, but they are ALL gutted. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to recreate many of them. And even if I can, doesn't help me much now.

That, plus the new "damage type" is... I'm not sure.

I've only touched Strand Warlock as this point, so with that in mind... what an odd duck. It's kind of a hybrid between stasis and arc, but without the survivability assistance. In fact, it might be even more arc than arc, where you can jump into the fray but also have to commit onto that jump, as it were. Survival isn't you becoming beefier next to some crystal or though a mobility bump to get out of dodge, it's you flat out damaging the opponent to shreds (you say?) or just stop them from shooting at all with suspend, or you make their damage output less... but that last one is, eh. "Hey buddy stand still, I wanna see if this gunshot hurts less"... uhhhh, no thanks. I'm good.

I kinda want to use strand, because if anything will put it in its paces, it's a blind raid run. But... than again...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do note... I said nothing about Threadlings. That shall come at a later date.

So. That's where I'm at. I'd come into the Raid naked if I could, lol... I don't know. It's definitely a night of new frontiers, as... I have no idea what I'm going to run.

Well, as long as everyone has at least one mod that makes orbs, I suppose we'll see as the night goes on. Since... you know...

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・:WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Again. And again. and again. Yee. ha!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread