Guardian Games Crucible (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, May 08, 2023, 11:43 (353 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Is anyone else playing this? What's your experience been? As a hunter, it seems we are getting destroyed every single game.

As a Titan, my experience has been better than yours... but I thought I'd point out that you don't HAVE to play in the GG playlist to get credit for the bounties/triumphs. On the select screen, pull down the menu that says "Supremacy - Guardian Games" and change it to 'Supremacy'. You won't be lumped in with all Hunters, but you'll still get credit for playing.

It's not a big deal to me, I'm not a crucible player and I suck regardless. It's just a thing to do as part of the event. My true goal is to reach level 1800 to reach rank 7. I'm at 1791 currently.

But relative to the topic, it just seems that in PvP, the hunter has always been the weakest class. Now that this playlist exists, will data back that up? Every game against Titans it's just nothing but shotguns and shoulder charges. Against Warlocks its wells and pulse rifles.

I guess as a hunter I can do a backflip?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread