Aztecross reviews Remnant 2 (Gaming)
I have a whole story about watching Sammy lock in and commit to soloing a boss that kicked our fireteam’s collective butts; a challenge that even I would pass on, but a testament to how much this game’s challenges feel so satisfying and fair, even when everything feels stacked against you.
Can you weigh in on the RPG elements? It's specifically described as NOT a live service game, but APPEARING to share the DNA with one. Why would that be said? How are the RPG elements implemented? Is it grindy? What is it on a scale of HZD to Vanquish?
- Playing Remnant 2 with Sammy and Fooch! -
- It was fun! - cheapLEY, 2023-07-21, 23:47
- I have far too much to say but... - Korny, 2023-07-22, 09:51
- 1st game is on sale on Xbox - Kermit, 2023-07-26, 10:29
- Picking it up soon as I have the chance. Def down to co-op. - Malagate, 2023-07-26, 12:14
- Aztecross reviews Remnant 2 -
- Aztecross reviews Remnant 2 - Cody Miller, 2023-07-31, 06:43