?!!?Gorehead?!!? (Gaming)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, August 11, 2024, 18:26 (40 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I was thinking, dang, I was active on HBO then, did I comment on that initial post? So I went and looked, and no Kermit, but then I remembered I wasn't always Kermit. I used to be (Myth-inspired) Gorehead. Ding, ding, ding!

...wait-wait-waitwoahwoahwoah-woah. You changed your name TO Kermit?! WHAT!?!? DUDE! YOUR NAME WAS PERFECTION, WHY...*ahem*, why would you CHANGE that?! Gorehead! Dude, that's METAL AF.

[image][image][image]

HA! I can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not. If you're making fun, what can I say? I didn't really have youth as an excuse. I was in my early 30s when Myth came out, but the wight body parts raining down in Myth were downright inspirational. I wasn't very plugged in, so only a handful of people ever saw that gamertag, and when I got around to choosing a bungie.org name, I was lazy. I've told the origin story of Kermit many times--it was the internal nickname for a early, very bright green Master Chief, but I've never been able to find out where I read that.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread