?!!?Gorehead?!!? (Gaming)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, August 12, 2024, 11:08 (39 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I was thinking, dang, I was active on HBO then, did I comment on that initial post? So I went and looked, and no Kermit, but then I remembered I wasn't always Kermit. I used to be (Myth-inspired) Gorehead. Ding, ding, ding!

...wait-wait-waitwoahwoahwoah-woah. You changed your name TO Kermit?! WHAT!?!? DUDE! YOUR NAME WAS PERFECTION, WHY...*ahem*, why would you CHANGE that?! Gorehead! Dude, that's METAL AF.

[image][image][image]

HA! I can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not. If you're making fun, what can I say? I didn't really have youth as an excuse. I was in my early 30s when Myth came out, but the wight body parts raining down in Myth were downright inspirational. I wasn't very plugged in, so only a handful of people ever saw that gamertag, and when I got around to choosing a bungie.org name, I was lazy. I've told the origin story of Kermit many times--it was the internal nickname for a early, very bright green Master Chief, but I've never been able to find out where I read that.

Well, now I'm wondering how you could possibly consider the tone sarcastic... as, I mean, it's not exactly my scene or anything, but that name do be Metal AF. As in something especially brutal or awesome, often both...

the wight body parts raining down in Myth were downright inspirational

...like this comment here. That's metal AF. In his 30's Kermit is a crazy guy! ;D

In my 20s I was new wave AF with a little bit of punk AF.

This has been a very entertaining side tangent.

Indeed. Out-loud laughter was heard.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread