I'm sick of Jimmy John's anyway... (Off-Topic)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Saturday, February 15, 2014, 16:57 (3783 days ago) @ stabbim

I'm pretty stoked that this is finally a thing. I just finished reading, I'll probably give it a few hours to sink in and re-read. Anxiously awaiting the next instalment.

Thanks, man! I've got a whole new flavor of excitement in my blood to keep moving through the coming issues - I guess because it's a real 'thing' for me too now. :)

And seriously, a while back I lived on Jimmy John's for what must have been a year or so. One day, I found that I just couldn't stomach it anymore. It's the weirdest feeling, because I know that their turkey sandwich used to appeal to me, but when I look at one now I feel nothing. NOTHING!!!

When I can afford treating myself to a sandwich out, I try to alternate shops every few weeks to keep things fresh, so I totally understand, hah. Jimmy Johns just happens to be the closest to my house. I'm not sure how wide a chain Planet Sub is, but that is actually my favorite place.

On the other hand, I eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich 6 days a week, and have done so for the last five years (not exaggerating). I now even desire them after meals like they're a cookie - it's weird!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread