Things Not Yet Shown (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, June 18, 2014, 10:09 (3609 days ago)

You guys got to see a lot during the Alpha. But there's got to be more. Much more. What are you sure will be in the final game? Or at least, what are you hoping for?

My list:

- At least one more full zone on Earth, the ruins of Chicago. I'm hoping for street to street fighting with plenty of flooded buildings to explore up and down into.

- Obviously, the other planets. Mercury, Venus, Mars, and who knows what from the outer planets. Also the Reef.

- More focuses. Two focuses per class seems very very small for all the big talk about Destiny. I'd expect at least one more focus for each class.

- Vehicles. It's already been hinted that some sort of Warthog type vehicle suitable for a Fireteam will exist. How about tanks? How about aircraft? I bet we'll see all of these.

- Cloaking. Maybe only a Hunter super, but I can't imagine a Bungie game with all this Space Magic without somebody somewhere being able to go invisible for a time.

- Capture The Flag. With spawnable personal Sparrows, but having to walk the flag home CTF matches could be epic.

- Maybe some sort of one life competitive game type... except you can respawn your teammates via their Ghosts. The end of these games would be awesome cat and mouse competitions as you and your one remaining enemy each try to sneak and revive teammates to continue the fight.

That's just my first thoughts. I bet you people who played the Alpha can think of even more cool stuff! Have at it!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread