As a lifetime mac user (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, June 23, 2014, 06:00 (3601 days ago) @ RC

I was disappointed with the decision initially. By the time Halo's release came around, I was fully convinced that they were delivering something they were proud of and couldn't wait to get my hands on it.

This is sooooo different in my opinion. I see this as a campaign to expand their user base, in comparison to being forcefully moved to make another one (Mac -> XBox).

As someone who owns a PS4 and an XB1, I don't care too much about what's going on with Destiny on PS4. I'm still XBox first, especially for multiplayer games, and Destiny looks set to be amazing on XB1 just as I'm sure it'll be amazing on PS4. I'm excited to see how the playstation community rallies around a developer that had previously been off limits to them and I see everything they've done as making up for lost time in that regard.

I'm getting the sense that the scope of Destiny is so massive (from the taste we got from the Alpha) that I can not imagine spending another moment considering what content I may or may not have while I'm running around with my Fireteam. I do hope that eventually there'll be content parity, but it'll have very little impact on my enjoyment of the game.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread