BungieHelpBeta doods are swell. (Destiny)

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, July 25, 2014, 07:59 (3569 days ago) @ Malagate

So I'd been met with a persistent centipede error for the better part of a week, unable to log in to Destiny, and forced to play on the PS3 with its terrible mutant controller. (#fwp)

After a little back and forth with the team over the last couple days, and at least one failed (for me, at least) attempt at a fix, I got some focused attention on my corrupted account issue and it appears to have straightened everything out.

Particularly with the sheer number of players flooding the servers once the XBL side of things opened up, and now with even more joining the fray since codes aren't needed, I'm definitely feeling the love. They have so many bigger fish to fry but they still took time to get me sorted.

Anywho, since I lost all my progress in the process, I'll be starting up new builds tonight. Anyone feel like rolling anything new, or doing some power-levelling? I'm itching to finally tangle in the Crucible with the proper DBO crew.

~m

Excites. I might be on as early as Saturday night. Of course, we all know what class I'm playing. I mean, how couldn't you? /343GS

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread