Losing the information war (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Friday, July 25, 2014, 17:12 (3568 days ago)

I feel like the biggest issue I have with Crucible at the moment is I feel like I'm doing something wrong because I'm lacking information.

When I find out things like guns with higher impact rating but a lower attack numerical value can cause more damage than guns with lower impact rating but a higher attack numerical value, I get confused.

In Crucible, when I'm shooting that dude and he's shooting me and I die first, I'm left wondering--did he just out play me, or does he have a gun with a slightly better rate of fire or impact rating or something.

- Instead of the useless gun class icon that displays when players are killed by other players, I would like to see the name of the gun. That way, I know what gun just killed me, and if I see that gun killing me a lot, I know, hey, maybe I should get that gun.

- Detailed post game stats with this information would also be super useful--what guns killed you and how many times.

- And to top it all off, how about having a vendor that always has available the top used gun from matchmaking for each weapon type? So if Auto Rifle Bingo is currently the most used Auto Rifle, that vendor will have that weapon available.

- Also, can we get numerical values for our gun stats, please?

- Also, add deaths back in to the post game carnage report. We're adults. I want to see how many times I died, not that I got a new common t-shirt that I'm just going to convert to glimmer anyway. I also don't care what rewards anyone else got since we can't trade, it is completely useless information, whereas deaths actually matter in a competitive multiplayer experience.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread