Super Weird Synch Glitch (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, July 28, 2014, 10:21 (3569 days ago) @ Ragashingo

We had a couple of weird ones. I think it was me and Leviathan zooming on our Sparrows to the Forgotten Shores when we both got frozen in mid air with the Loading notification at the transition point... for like two minutes... before Destiny gave up and kicked us both out.

Another time during the strike a third member in our party got out of sync with one of us. I could see him where he was but Beorn saw him across the room. That lasted until we crossed a loading zone and it fixed itself.

Ya, I was there for the first two… We were flying between Mothyards and Dry Sea. When we hit the transition bubble, you guys got stuck and I sped right through. After it eventually dropped you, both of you re-joined on me and everything was fine.

That second one was really weird. Somewhere in the middle of the Refinery battle in the Strike, SpidermanBBQ got out of sync and thought he was somewhere else entirely. Moving all three of us to the next section (with the Devil Walker) fixed it, but that was definitely the worst sync issue I saw in the Beta.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread