Speculation Saturday #8: The Vex *SP* (Destiny)

by HarbingerZX9a, Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 22:32 (3522 days ago) @ Ragashingo

nice piece.
brings up and supports a couple of ideas I have on the Vex.
-the vex being time travelers
-the vex coming now when the traveler is down vs some other time being unique
-the physiology of the vex in comparison with other races namely fallen and servitors
-my main idea resides in that the vex are either the descendants or predecessors of both.
-as for being ancestors, they split off the body and other organic part to become the fallen, and then then logic and mechanical parts became servitors.
-if they are descendants, then at some point the fallen worked to integrate/merge/ascend with their gods, the servitors.
-head shots on the fallen give off that white mist matching the vex's crit deaths mentioned above. they have 4 arms, which at least by earth's evolutionary standards, is rare, if not unheard of, especially when it comes to limbs related primarily to manipulation and feeding, not motion, and would have required motor skills possibly not yet developed, except in the case of ai controlling multiple manipulator units in the same operational space.
-servitors have on solid centered eye that's the critical spot and seem to be void based, and while i haven't seen it specifically, the vex would make sense to be the void race since fallen seen to be arc, fallen solar, and cabal just base kinetic.
-a lot of the fallen have a thing for large headdresses and could have resulted in the vex either inspiring or adopting the flared headpiece as the case may be.

im sure i have more on this just cant think of it atm

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread