Exotic Weapon Bounty (Destiny)

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 07:25 (3519 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Do you want to do it with me? Just add or send me message on Xbox and we could attempt it.

On Playstation. Ooops. :-(

I've got a friend that needs it done too. So with you we could form a fireteam and finish it. Two birds with one stone.

If you're up for it, want try on the weekend?

Can you do it friday night? I'm doing real cool things all weekend that aren't playing video games :-p But yeah, I'd love to help you guys.

Yep, Friday should be good! We're able to play pretty late, so the time zone thing shouldn't be an issue at least :)

We'll catch you on there!

Sweet dude, I'll get on 7ish pm PST, or earlier if need be. I don;t know where you guys are.

We're from England, which would make that 7pm 3am for us, I think :P I guess I was a bit eager here and the time difference is proving a bit problematic.. how much earlier would you be able to pop on? 3am GMT is when my buddy would have to be heading off, usually.

If this doesn't shape up, LordOwen needs it done too! I think that'd work out better really. And I'll likely still be about then if you need a third for assistance.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread