What are your expectations for gunplay?

by SPQR Praetor, Friday, March 01, 2013, 15:17 (4067 days ago) @ stevrrr

I agree that walking behind things is a good methodology for avoiding perforation but its the level design that gets me(and the inability to lay/stick or peak but to a lesser extent). The multiplayer maps in Halo can be excused in part as they were purpose built but I'm not sure they can get away with those things in Destiny.

Many of the places we will fight will be places where (a)people do/did live or (b)Military installations, industrial complexes, space ships. It would be rather odd to fight exclusively in 90% empty warehouses or buildings that are almost entirely empty save large, open(and empty) rooms with large, token cover.

"Coming up on the left you will see the property's main 'cavern and ramp' room. As you can see, it was built specifically so one would be able to enjoy, from a variety of heights, others enjoying others from a variety of heights. Of course the previous owners were sure to remove all seats, railings, walk-ways and other basic components to elevate the functionless aesthetic"
[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread