This thread.

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Saturday, March 02, 2013, 21:29 (4044 days ago) @ ODST VII

I'm new here as well. This place seems to be a more serious Destiny/Bungie discussion area. While I'm sure site leaders are happy to get new users posting OTs, some of the established community, evidently, will not tolerate threads like these.

That's not to say this is a hostile place, but a better place to post your thread would be on bungie.net's Flood or Destiny forums. There you will find an audience that may enjoy your thread. Chill out people.

You think some of us will "not tolerate threads like these"? hah :) If it gets to a point where the first page of the forum is just as much off topic as on, I think the Great Old One might have an issue, but up until then it should be fine, and really this isn't even off-topic.
(BTW Wu, I've been trying to figure out what to call you, "Claude" sounds too personal especially for someone I haven't met in person but "Mr. Errera" sounds way too formal; that nickname just came to me, how do like it?)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread