Ultimate bs strats, spoilers, and me being mad inside. (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 11:10 (3515 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

1. The Templar

Standing on a floating platform and taking potshots each time his shield is down while interacting with the regular enemies zero times isn't fun or challenging.

That is not as fast nor as fun as doing it the 'real' way. Not sure why people do it.

2. Gorgon's Labyrinth.

"Ok guys everyones got the treasure chests aight cool? Ok everyone but me dc and I'll get to the end and then you guys can reconnect cause its too hard for 6 people to sneak"

Lol.

So yeah if you wanna go in blind go in blind, just make sure you are with like minded people. Sorry for the rant guys.

Yeah I can imagine your pain. That is why I endured the grind, to get to 26 so that I could do it the second it opened at 2:00am. There was literally NO help, since we were ahead of all of the streamers until the final boss. I totally do not regret that decision, because it really was a wonderful experience playing from 2-8am not knowing a thing, and freaking out when your entire team just dies for seemingly no reason :-p

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread