Couple of minor enhancements Destiny could use... (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, October 03, 2014, 09:48 (3503 days ago) @ Cody Miller

3. Farming-aid consumables. Something that will provide a waypoint or make resources pop up on your radar, similar to how enemies do, but using a different color and extended range. I have no issue running hither-and-yon to collect them, but something that tells me where they are, even if only for ten minutes at a time, would be nice.

4. Faction rep accelerators. Could be a consumable that applies across the board, could just be level 2-3 faction gear that only accelerates the gain rate for rep of that faction. But yes, that.

So basically you want less grind :-p

Nah, not necessarily. Like I said, I don't mind doing the legwork to go get the resources. But it would be nice to change it up a little. It would be like when doing radar sweeps in Mass Effect was a thing. Just an indicator to get you there.

As for the faction rep, similar case. I don't mind rocking the colors and working towards a goal I've set for myself. But if I'm having a bad streak of games, or a bad night altogether where I'm just getting destroyed by higher level teams all the time, a consumable that lets me reap a decent haul of marks would be nice.

Doesn't mean I hate the grind or the investment system at all.

~M

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread